You Guys Spoke Up About Your Recent Poor Service Experiences!
We asked everybody last week about their poor service experiences and you guys certainly voiced your opinions! Now we’d like to share some of those results with you…
- A lot of people are not getting good food service! Restaurants, beverage/coffee shop, & fast food accounted for over a THIRD of all surveyed complaints.
- Other industries receiving a lot of complaints:
- Financial services
- Grocery stores
- Big Box Retailers (e.g. Best Buy, Walmart)
- Most encounters with poor service are in-person
- Top three service complaints are:
- Rudeness (53%)
- Slow service (41%)
- Product/service did not meet expectations (38%)
Clearly many organizations are not living up to your expectations of service!
We’d like to thank you for your honest feedback. We read complaints on everything from cold food, lost luggage, and customer service representatives just flat out ignoring you.
DALBAR is dedicated to improving service in the customer marketplace. This was certainly helpful and your feedback is valuable to us and will help guide future research projects.