Retail Branch Client Experience
What is the Retail Branch Client Experience
Dalbar’s Trends and Best Practices Retail Branch Client Experience guides financial services firms in delivering meaningful and effective experiences that meet the needs of clients who visit bank branches. The results show the ranking of retail branch client experiences, analysis of emerging trends in branch experiences, and industry best practices.
Objectives and uses
- Determine if your branch interactions meet client needs
- Understand factors that detract from the client’s in-branch experience
- Determine features that your firm must incorporate to enhance the experience to remain competitive
- Make the case internally to improve the client’s in-branch experience
- Promote your success when applicable
What does the Retail Branch Client Experience report include?
- The report will address current trends and challenges in offering a meaningful and effective in-branch experience. The report includes relevant recommendations and industry best practices. Evaluations are conducted for the following types of in-branch interactions: Account Opening, Lending/Credit Protection, Basic Banking, Investments
- Qualities of leadership that distinguish the top ranked bank branches
- Detailed comparison of each bank’s client experience
- Criteria used to evaluate the branch experience
What is the Cost?
The cost is based on the scope of the specific deliverables. A discussion with a Dalbar representative is required in order to determine your company’s needs and to provide a proposal with a price quote.
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org