Advisory Board: Operations
What is the Operations Board?
Dalbar’s Advisory Board for Operations brings together decision makers within insurance, investment and retirement plan call center operations who are leaders in setting strategy for developing and delivering solutions to gain efficiencies in operations without sacrificing the quality of service delivered to customers.
The Advisory Board for Operations meets three times per year and marries Dalbar’s most up to date industry expertise with a peer discussion forum on issues that are of the greatest importance to members. The meeting agenda typically includes:
- Updates on the latest Dalbar research
- Exchange of peer experiences and insights
- Special guest speakers
What are the Benefits of Board Membership?
- Access to Dalbar’s most recent research and the ability to implement changes to strategies based on the latest findings.
- Identify cost saving strategies that have proven successful.
- Implement best practices and/or avoid pitfalls experienced by others.
- Stay abreast of the competitive landscape.
- Real time feedback on vendors and new software or technology based on hands on experience by other firms.
What are the Membership Dues?
Annual membership dues are $8,500.
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org