Call Centre Leadership Seminar
What is the Call Center Leadership Seminar?
An annual seminar focused on call center training and motivational techniques centered around excellent service delivery and how to reach and maintain superior service standards. It provides supervisors and managers with new and additional skills to reinvigorate and improve the quality of call center customer service.
What are the benefits of preparation in the CCLS?
- Network with industry peers and share best practices
- Develop/enhance leadership skills among senior staff
- Set the ground work for implementing new quality programs
- Supplement continuing education programs
- Prepare employees for impending organizational changes (new call center technologies/platforms, reorganizations, etc.)
What Topics are being Discussed?
The seminar focuses on a variety of topics:
- Foundations of Quality Service
- Building a Quality Culture
- Dalbar Service Quality Standards
- Coaching and Team Building
- Effective Communication
- Motivation and Incentives
What Is The Cost To Participate?
$1,500 for a firm’s first participant $1,000 for each additional participant from the same firm
Dalbar will be hosting this year’s Call Center Leadership Seminar in Boston, MA on April 30th and May 1st
For more information please contact email@example.com