Customized Call Centre Evaluation / Audit (CCE)
What is the Customized Call Center Evaluation / Audit Program?
This program evaluates the level of service provided by call center representatives to the audience they serve: your customers. The program is an external measurement that enables firms to understand strengths and weaknesses within their call center model as well as prioritize and make improvements/adjustments to the service being delivered to customers.
Randomly selected calls are rated and managers receive detailed reports that show how well the call centre has performed in comparison to Dalbar benchmarks.
What are the Benefits of Participation in CCE?
- Maximum flexibility to build a program that suits your firm’s specific needs
- Tools and measurements to help recognize and address strengths and weaknesses of your firm’s call center
- Understanding of the competitive landscape and what it takes to set yourself apart
- Actionable feedback that supports training and coaching efforts
- Recommendations supported by proven call center best practices
- Tools for internal management to develop/enhance employee’s performance reviews
- Criteria to develop incentive compensation based upon service quality observed
What is the cost?
The cost is based on the scope of the specific engagement. A discussion with a Dalbar representative is required to in order to determine your firm’s needs and to provide a proposal with a price quote. Typical audits range between $15,000 and $37,500.
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org