Direct Brokerage Sales Effectiveness
What is the DBSE Program?
The Driect Brokerage Sales Effectiveness (DBSE) program is an objective third party evaluation of the quality of service being provided by a discount brokerage call center. DBSE is the in-depth, external measure of the investor’s total experience with your firm compared to the total experience with your direct competitors and the entire discount brokerage industry. Controlled and randomly sampled customer interactions are evaluated according to detailed criteria developed over 30 years specifically for the financial services sector. These criteria look at both the intangible aspects and transactional requirements of the customer service experience.
Program participants are provided with industry/audience specific benchmarks as well as the tools to prioritize and improve service delivery. Those firms attaining a high rating over the course of a year receive public recognition in the form of a Dalbar Service Award, the gold standard for financial services call centers.
What are the Benefits of DBSE participation?
- An independent, expert third party evaluation of service quality
- Highlights strengths
- Identifies weaknesses and details actions for improvement
- Provides insight on competitor service quality
- Supports the training and coaching of staff
- Provides a framework for internal management
- Provides a basis for incentive compensation for service quality
- Public recognition for industry leading performers
What does the DBSE Program include?
- A quarterly Performance Overview Report including industry rankings
- A quarterly Call Detail Report detailing each interaction evaluated
- Recordings of the calls evaluated during that period
- Email logs of the interactions evaluated during that period
- Four formal in-person presentation of data at the end of every quarter
- Participation at Dalbar’s Annual Service Quality Measurement Summit
- Additional optional components, such as testing in another language, alternative regional centres, chat quality evaluations
- Public recognition in the form of:
- Dalbar’s Service Award (if specific benchmarks are exceeded)
- Key Honors Award (if specific benchmarks are met)
What is the Cost to participate?
Participation in the DBSE Program costs
- $55,500 annually for the first component (telephone and email)
- $45,000 – additional component (different language or alternative regional centres)
Click here to access the secure SQM membership website
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org