What is the EBX?
Dalbar’s e-Business Exchange brings together decision makers within the financial services technology arena who are leaders in setting strategy for developing and delivering solutions to gain efficiencies in e-Business services – without sacrificing the quality of communication delivered to users.
The e-Business Exchange (EBX) meets three times per year and marries Dalbar’s most up to date industry expertise with a peer discussion forum on issues that are of the greatest importance to members. The meeting agenda typically includes:
- Updates on the latest Dalbar research
- Exchange of peer experiences and insights
- Special guest speakers
What are the Benefits of Board Membership?
- Access to Dalbar’s most recent research and the ability to implement strategic changes based on the latest findings.
- Identify successful and implementable cost saving strategies.
- Implement best practices and/or avoid pitfalls experienced by others.
- Stay abreast of the ever changing competitive landscape.
- Real time feedback on vendors and new software or technology based on hands on experience of peer firms.
- Access to Dalbar’s WebMonitor Quarterly Rankings & Trending Report for your industry
When does the Board meet?
Please click here for meeting dates.
What are the Membership Dues?
Annual membership dues are $9,500.
Membership dues for WebMonitor subcribers are $7,500.
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org