E-Delivery Benchmarks Study
Over the past decade, financial services firms have forged ahead with their continuing efforts to save
billions of dollars by reducing the printing and mailing costs of investor communications.
The exponential explosion of laptops, smart phones and tablets and social media channels has
influenced the habits of the American consumer and changed the landscape of e-Delivery adoption for
the better. Financial services firms are now experiencing e-Delivery adoption levels that were unheard
of at the dawn of the e-Delivery era.
The goal is to continue to maximize savings through electronic delivery of investor communications. This
is also to say, increase the number of clients adopt for e-Delivery. While it is easy to identify the goal, it
is quite another to accomplish it and it has often been an exercise in patience and persistence.
The DALBAR e-Delivery Benchmarks Study
DALBAR has been conducting research and tracking progress in e-Delivery adoption rates and trends for
the past 10 years. In the spring of 2018, DALBAR will be identifying the current state of e-Delivery in
Financial Services and reporting on:
- Annual savings per client for each type of document
- Best practices used to achieve higher adoption rates
- Recommendations based on the principles of behavior-centric communication strategies for
overcoming client objections
- Social media and how it is being used to influence adoption
- Adoption rates for the most common communications sent to investors
- E-Delivery methods used most frequently
- Formats used
- Length of time documents are archived
The cost for DALBAR’s e-Delivery Benchmarks Study is $4,950.
To order the e-Delivery Benchmarks Study:
For more information about the 2018 e-Delivery Benchmark Study, please contact Brooke Halloran at 617.624.7273 or firstname.lastname@example.org.