Web Monitor Quarterly Ranking and Trending
What is the WebMonitor Quarterly Ranking and Trending Report?
Dalbar’s WebMonitor Quarterly Ranking and Trending Report highlights the latest website innovations across mutual fund and life insurance and annuity websites on a quarterly basis. This report identifies the industry’s top 25 consumer and financial professional websites, and the latest trends and changes to the competitive landscape.
Results offer a series of channel-specific reports that identify and rank top performing websites, summarize current best practices in website content and functionality and reveal emerging industry trends.
What is the Value?
- Insights into practices that promote positive user experiences, reduce costs, and support the role of the financial professional
- Identification and quantification of competitive standing
- Access to examples of best-in-class practices
- Identification of must-have features that should be implemented on your firm’s website in order to remain competitive or gain a competitive advantage
- Statistics supporting the case internally for necessary website enhancements
- Increasing value offerings to consumers and/or financial professionals
- Promoting your firm’s success when applicable
What does The WebMonitor Quarterly Ranking and Trending Report Include?
- Top 25 website ranking and benchmarking of consumer and/or financial professional Web sites
- Current trends and innovations on consumer and/or financial professional Web sites
- Changes to the Competitive Landscape
- Details on the qualities that distinguish leading websites
What is the cost of the report?
Dalbar produces separate reports for the Mutual Fund and the Life Insurance/Annuity channel. Prices are as follows:
$3,000 for a single channel
$5,000 for both channels
For more information please contact email@example.com