Account Opening Documents
What is it?
Dalbar’s Account Opening Documents Evaluation (AOD) offers firms guidance in making the most effective use of its account opening documents. The evaluation searches for opportunities to improve and identifies current features that may injure the relationship with clients or may create an image that is not in line with that of the institution. The AOD will seek to uncover practices relevant to the industry segment, in order to identify trends and locate the best AOD that enhances the client experience.
The AOD Evaluation provides firms with an understanding of the most up to date practices and a detailed diagnostic of its AOD relative to their key competitors. The AOD Evaluation will offer specific recommendations to create client friendly documentation that will:
- Enhance the client experience
- Provide a comprehensive review of the client’s personal situation and investment approach delivered in a professional document
- Improve satisfaction with key stakeholders including, clients, financial professionals, Custody & Compliance personnel
- Increase credibility with financial professionals
- Yield a straightforward and seamless account opening process
- Mitigate unnecessary errors and eliminate duplicate information requests that delay the account opening process
What Are the Benefits of Participation?
- Access to the most comprehensive and current inventory of AOD
- Dramatically shorter time to decide on and/or revise its AOD
- Identify the best practices that are applicable to the circumstances
- Learn of new ideas that have been successfully deployed elsewhere
- Expert opinions that can be used to resolve differing points of view
What Does the Report offer?
An evaluation report that is based on the specific needs and priorities of the firm. The evaluation report will consist of:
- A summary of observations about firm’s current account opening documents and a review of its competitive standing amongst its peers.
- Recommendations for improvements that address the needs and expectations of clients while respecting the parameters set forth by Compliance and Custody. Best in class examples are also showcased.
- AOD ratings that score each distinct AOD feature. Scores are based on the desirability of the feature to the audiences served and the AOD’s effectiveness in supporting that feature.
What is the Cost?
Starting at $36,500. Cost depends upon complexity of the communications piece.
For more information on participation please contact firstname.lastname@example.org