Advisory Board: Client Reporting
What is the Advisory Board: Client Reporting?
Dalbar’s Advisory Board: Client Reporting brings together decision makers within the communications arena who are leaders in setting strategy for the development and delivery of client reporting.
The Advisory Board: Client Reporting meets three times per year and combines Dalbar’s industry expertise with a peer discussion forum on issues that are of greatest importance to members. The meeting agenda typically includes:
- Updates on the latest Dalbar research
- Exchange of peer experiences and insights
- Special guest speakers
What are the Benefits of Board Membership?
- Access to Dalbar’s most recent research and the ability to implement changes to strategies based on the latest findings.
- Learn when current communications become obsolete.
- Discuss the latest regulatory changes and share interpretations with other member firms.
- Identify successful cost saving strategies.
- Implement best practices to improve the effectiveness of client reporting.
- Stay at the forefront of competitor practices by learning of future plans.
- Gain real time feedback on vendors and new software or technology based on hands on experience of other firms.
- Enjoy a preferential rate for Dalbar’s nationally recognized Trends & Best Practices in Investor Statements Report.
When does the Board Meet?
Please click here for meeting dates.
What are the Membership Dues?
Annual membership dues are $8,500.
For more information please contact email@example.com