Communications Seal Evaluation
What is a Communications Seal?
It is the Dalbar award and sign of distinction earned by print and electronic communications that achieve excellence in content, design and usability. The Communications Seal may be used/displayed in marketing, promotional materials, on the company website, or used independently to promote the firm’s achievement.
What are the Benefits of the Communications Seal?
- Public recognition of an organization’s commitment to high-quality communications and customer service
- Differentiation from competitors
- Objective third party endorsement
- Displayable Artwork to promote and market the achievement
What does a Communications Seal Analysis Include?
- A report summarizing the document’s or website’s overall score and Dalbar designation, as well as its strengths and weaknesses
- Industry benchmarks to provide context for the overall score and designation
- Rights to use the Dalbar Communications Seal for one year (if earned)
- Seal artwork for reproduction in both print and Web formats
- A press release, which Dalbar will distribute for your organization
How does a Document/Website qualify?
Firms seeking the Communications Seal submit the appropriate documents or provide online access for a comprehensive analysis and review.
Materials meeting the required level of excellence will earn the “Right to use the Seal” for one year. Evaluation results are summarized in an accompanying report.
What is the cost?
$5,000+ and includes the rights to use the seal for one year.
For more information please contact email@example.com