Customized Communication Evaluation
What is a Customized Communications Evaluation?
The Customized Communications Evaluation provides valuable insight on the design and content of print communications pieces such as sales and enrollment kits, marketing collateral, prospectuses and annual reports.
Guided by a firm’s specific objectives, Dalbar evaluates these materials within the context of best practices in information and marketing design, copywriting, and any regulatory issues that may apply.
What are the Benefits of the Communications Evaluation?
- Public recognition of a firm’s commitment to high-quality communications and customer service (if applicable)
- Expert third party insights that can help prioritize enhancements, support decisions, and/or build a case for investment
- Insight into new ideas that have been successfully deployed elsewhere
- Competitive analysis and access to examples of best practices
What does a Communications Evaluation include?
- Initial consultation with analyst to review goals and objectives
- Comprehensive analysis based on Dalbar’s proprietary Trends & Best Practices scoring process
- The communication piece’s overall score and Dalbar designation
- 20(+/-) page report summarizing communication strengths and weaknesses and identifying specific recommendations for improvement
- Images of features from competitor and best-in-class materials, if available
- Rights to use Dalbar’s Communications Seal for one year (if earned)
- Final consultation with analyst to gain further insight into findings
What is the Cost?
Starting at $7,500+. Cost depends upon complexity of the communications piece and project objectives.
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org