Trends & Best Practices in Investor Statements
What is Trends and Best Practices in Investor Statements?
Dalbar’s Trends and Best Practices in Investor Statements is an evaluation and ranking of paper and online statements in one or more of the following distribution channels:
- Mutual funds
- Managed Portfolio/Wrap Funds
- Defined Contribution Pension Plans
- Segregated Funds
- High Net Worth
Results are offered in a report that identifies and rank top performing paper and online statements, summarize current best practices in statement content and design and reveal emerging industry trends.
What Are the Benefits of Participation?
- Public recognition of industry-leading statements, when applicable
- Insights into practices that promote positive investor behaviour, reduce costs, and support the role of the financial professional
- Identification and quantification of competitive standing
- Access to examples of best-in-class statements
What Does Participation in the Trends and Best Practices Program Offer?
A comprehensive report that includes:
- Overview of the overall landscape in statement design and content
- Best practices and emerging trends
- Statement (paper & online) ranking and benchmarking
- A full description and breakdown of the criteria used to evaluate statements
- Detailed examples of statement best practices
A Gap Analysis of Your Firm’s Statement:
- Detailed assessment of your statement, identifying specific areas for improvement
What is the Cost?
|Trends and Best Practices in Investor Statements
|GAP Statement Analysis||$4,500|
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org