What is a Dalbar Survey?
Dalbar surveys evaluate customer perceptions and impressions created by your company that materially affect the long-term health of the business.
What are the Benefits of a Dalbar Survey?
- Baseline of customer sentiments is comparable over time.
- Strengths and weaknesses in business practices that put the customer relationship at risk are uncovered.
- Strikes the optimum balance between accurate quantitative data and meaningful qualitative data.
- Results and feedback allow for prioritization of initiatives.
- Departments and business units that excel in supporting and solidifying customer relationships can be publically recognized and rewarded.
What does a Dalbar Survey provide?
- The most accurate and timely results since feedback is requested immediately after an interaction has occurred and before memory fades.
- Summary of findings and supporting data.
- Applicable Dalbar designation (Excellent, Very Good, Good) and supporting scoring details.
- Actionable recommendations based on key findings
- Optional: additional analysis or presentation of findings provided by Dalbar in order to:
- Answer questions
- Provide further details and explanations
- Lead discussion around findings and next steps.
What is the Cost?
The cost is based on the scope of the specific engagement. A discussion with a Dalbar representative is required to in order to determine your company’s needs and to provide a proposal with a price quote.
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org